Conspiracies everywhere

I’ve been studying conspiracy theories lately and I’m really interested in knowing what other people think. What do you guys think about the moon landing being faked?

Dude… you still believe in the moon??

Bro the moon is just a government conspiracy designed to sell telescopes. The Big Telescope industry has been fooling all the sheep into propping up their business. It’s a sham.

Bro the moon is just a government conspiracy designed to sell telescopes. The Big Telescope industry has been fooling all the sheep into propping up their business. It’s a sham.

Wait I can’t tell if you’re serious…

Yeah of course dude. Educate yourself. And don’t get me started on the sun. Another obvious fake designed to sell sunscreen and sunglasses. Capitalism dude… :man_facepalming:

Yeah of course dude. Educate yourself. And don’t get me started on the sun. Another obvious fake designed to sell sunscreen and sunglasses. Capitalism dude… :man_facepalming:

Lmao stop trolling the kid

If the moon landing is real then explain this

My favorite is “Predictive Programming”. Predictive Programming states that when the Evil People in Charge (EPIC) make a deal with … Non-Incarnate Conscious Entities (NICEs) to gain power in exchange for their immortal souls, the EPICs are bound by certain rules, imposed by the Global Organization for Our Destiny (GOOD). One of those rules is that if EPIC has an evil plan, it is required to warn Naïveté Occupies Relaxed Mental Inertia Environment (NORMIEs) about the upcoming events.

Well, this obviously kind of ruins everything for EPIC. What good is an evil plan if you have to warn everyone? Fortunately (for EPIC), they’ve figured out a loophole. The rule doesn’t specify HOW they have to warn the NORMIEs. So, EPIC sends out encoded messages in newspapers, books, movies, advertisements, etc, using cryptic symbols that only the Illumined Ones can understand. So, the Illumined Ones are alerted to the plans, but the NORMIEs can’t understand… so that’s not really EPIC’s fault, is it?

This is why we see movies, TV shows, books, comics, etc. that have events in them that are eerily similar to actual events months or YEARS before the actual event! Pretty crazy, huh?