Where to even get started

I’m trying to figure out what targets to hit for this year and I’m struggling to get started.

How do you typically get information for planning operations? Do you engage in any physical surveillance? Or do you prefer more digital means of intelligence gathering, such as through hacking or data breaches? Do you have any favorite tools or techniques you’ve used in your operation? What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever pulled off against a corporation or government?

Sorry for all the questions…I just love hearing about other people’s work in this field, especially when they’re so passionate about it.

It depends on the operation. For some operations, we may engage in physical surveillance to get information (such as taking pictures of a building or following someone’s movements). Other times, we may use digital intelligence to get information (such as hacking into a database to extract information or performing digital surveillance like snooping on someone’s internet activity).

It depends on the operation. For some operations, we may engage in physical surveillance to get information (such as taking pictures of a building or following someone’s movements). Other times, we may use digital intelligence to get information (such as hacking into a database to extract information or performing digital surveillance like snooping on someone’s internet activity).

The craziest thing we’ve ever pulled off was hacking into an international bank and selling the data on the dark web for a boatload of crypto–it was a pretty big deal. That was a good year lol